Hawaiian Tropic® Everyday ActiveTM Clear Spray SPF 50
Ultra-light, fast-absorbing, sweat-resistant protection for your on-the-go convenience.
Meet our new look. Inside, you'll find the same skin-nourishing formula you’ve always loved. Hawaiian Tropic® Everyday Active™ Clear Sunscreen Spray is an ultra-light, high-performance sunscreen that keeps up with your everyday active lifestyle with your beauty in mind, whether you’re taking your favorite outdoor workout class, hiking with your dog, or catching a few waves. This breathable formula is non-greasy and sprays on clear so it’s great for all skin tones. This sunscreen is water and sweat resistant, and it won’t sting your eyes. The continuous spray nozzle helps with fast and easy application and has a twist lock top so there’s no need for an extra cap! Hawaiian Tropic® Sport sunscreens are dermatologist tested and made with island-inspired botanicals and ingredients like papaya, mango, passion fruit, plumeria, guava, and aloe for skin-loving suncare you can trust. In addition to caring for your skin, Hawaiian Tropic® is also doing its part to help care for the planet by formulating free from oxybenzone and octinoxate, Cruelty-Free sunscreens.
Size: 6 oz.
- Breathable, ultra-light, and high-performance formula
- Sprays on clear
- Continuous spray for fast application and twist lock top for no mess
- Dermatologist tested
- Water and sweat resistant – for up to 80 minutes
- Iconic Hawaiian Tropic® Scent – this tropical scented sunscreen celebrates the island botanicals of Hawaii
- Does not contain oxybenzone or octinoxate
- PETA-certified Cruelty-free – we never test on animals
- Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
- Available in SPF 15, 30, and 50 for the protection level you want
- Shake well
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face.
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Remember to apply sunscreen to your ears, knees, calves, elbows, and the tops of your feet. We always seem to remember these spots after it's too late!