Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Weightless Oil Mist SPF 30
Lightweight protection that lets you feel the sun, not the sunscreen
Hawaiian Tropic® Silk Hydration Weightless Dry Oil Mist is a lightweight formula that feels as if it’s barely on! Made with a blend of coconut, argan, grapeseed, and olive oils, this lightweight dry oil mist is ultra-hydrating, but dry to the touch, leaving skin with a beautiful, non-greasy glow. This beautiful formula offers 12 hours of moisturization and leaves skin feeling silky soft. Hawaiian Tropic® Silk Hydration Weightless sunscreens are dermatologist tested and made with island-inspired botanicals and ingredients like papaya, mango, passion fruit, plumeria, guava, and aloe, for skin-loving suncare you can trust. In addition to caring for your skin with broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, Hawaiian Tropic® is also doing its part to help care for the planet by formulating Reef Friendly, Cruelty-Free sunscreens.
Size: 5 oz.
- Made with a blend of coconut, argan, grapeseed, and olive oils
- Dry oil mist is non-greasy and absorbs quickly
- Weightless formula feels as if it’s barely on
- Ultra-hydrating 12-hour moisturization
- Dermatologist tested
- No parabens added
- Water resistant – for up to 80 minutes
- Iconic Hawaiian Tropic® Scent – this tropical scented sunscreen celebrates the island botanicals of Hawaii
- Does not contain oxybenzone or octinoxate
- PETA-certified Cruelty-free – we never test on animals
- Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
- Available in SPF 15 and 30 for the protection level you want
- Shake well
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face.
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Remember to apply sunscreen to your ears, knees, calves, elbows, and the tops of your feet. We always seem to remember these spots after it's too late!