Hawaiian Tropic Skin Defense Mist SPF 30
Oil-free, ultra-weightless moisturizing mist refreshes and protects your skin
Hawaiian Tropic® Skin Defense Sunscreen Mist is a refreshing way to apply and reapply your sunscreen! Formulated with a green tea complex to form a protective antioxidant layer on your skin, this lightweight and refreshing sunscreen mist prevents long-term skin damage and premature aging from the sun. The clear formula is oil-free and is ideal for face and body. Hawaiian Tropic® Skin Defense sunscreens are made with island-inspired botanicals and ingredients like mango, guava, papaya, mango, passion fruit, plumeria, and aloe, for skin-loving suncare you can trust. In addition to caring for your skin with broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, Hawaiian Tropic® is also doing its part to help care for the planet by formulating Reef Friendly, Cruelty-Free sunscreens.
Size: 3.4 oz.
- Made with green tea extract for a protective antioxidant layer on skin
- Helps prevent skin damage & skin aging from the sun
- Clear formula good for all skin types and ideal for face and body
- Lightweight and oil-free formula leaves skin feeling refreshed and pampered, never greasy
- Water resistant – for up to 80 minutes
- Iconic Hawaiian Tropic® Scent – this tropical scented sunscreen celebrates the island botanicals of Hawaii
- Does not contain oxybenzone or octinoxate
- PETA-certified Cruelty-free – we never test on animals
- Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
- Travel friendly mist application is great for easy touch-ups on the go
- Shake well
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face.
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Remember to apply sunscreen to your ears, knees, calves, elbows, and the tops of your feet. We always seem to remember these spots after it's too late!