Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Dry Oil Continuous Spray SPF 12
The iconic scent and feel of our traditional oil in an easy-to-apply spray
Hawaiian Tropic® Island Tanning Continuous Sunscreen Spray is a lightweight luxurious clear oil that nourishes your skin with rich moisturization and enhances your tan with broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Made with coconut oil and cocoa butter, this clear spray keeps skin soft and luminous as you enjoy the sun. The continuous spray nozzle helps with fast and easy application and has a twist lock top so there’s no need for an extra cap! Hawaiian Tropic® Island Tanning Oils are made with island-inspired botanicals and ingredients like aloe, papaya, mango, passion fruit, plumeria, and guava for skin-loving suncare you can trust. In addition to caring for your skin, Hawaiian Tropic® is also doing its part to help care for the planet by formulating Reef Friendly, Cruelty-Free suncare products.
Size: 5.5 oz.
- Made with shea butter and cocoa butter
- Nourishes skin
- Enhances your tan
- Sprays on clear
- Continuous spray for fast application and twist lock top for no mess
- Water resistant – for up to 80 minutes
- Iconic Hawaiian Tropic® Scent – this tropical coconut scent celebrates the island botanicals of Hawaii
- Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
- Reef Friendly – does not contain oxybenzone or octinoxate
- PETA-certified Cruelty-free – we never test on animals
- Available in SPF 12 and 30 for the protection level you want
- Shake well
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face.
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Remember to apply sunscreen to your ears, knees, calves, elbows, and the tops of your feet. We always seem to remember these spots after it's too late!