Hawaiian Tropic Weightless Hydration Clear Spray SPF 30
Lightweight protection that lets you feel the sun, not the sunscreen
The name is new—inside, you’ll find the same skin-nourishing formula you’ve always loved.
Silk Hydration is now Weightless Hydration. Hawaiian Tropic® Weightless Hydration Clear Sunscreen Spray is a lightweight clear formula that looks and feels as if it’s barely on! This hydrating formula offers 12 hours of moisturization and leaves skin feeling silky soft. The continuous spray nozzle helps with fast and easy application and has a twist lock top so there’s no need for an extra cap! Hawaiian Tropic® Weightless Hydration sunscreens are dermatologist tested and made with island-inspired botanicals and ingredients like papaya, mango, passion fruit, plumeria, guava, and aloe, for skin-loving suncare you can trust. In addition to caring for your skin with broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, Hawaiian Tropic® is also doing its part to help care for the planet by formulating free from oxybenzone and octinoxate, Cruelty-Free sunscreens.
Size: 6 oz.
- Weightless and clear formula looks and feels as if it’s barely on
- Continuous spray for fast application and twist lock top for no mess
- 12-hour Moisturization
- Lightweight and non-greasy
- Dermatologist tested
- Water resistant – for up to 80 minutes
- Iconic Hawaiian Tropic® Scent – this tropical scented sunscreen celebrates the island botanicals of Hawaii
- Does not contain oxybenzone or octinoxate
- PETA-certified Cruelty-free – we never test on animals
- Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB Protection
- Available in SPF 15, 30, and 50 for the protection level you want
- Shake well
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face.
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Remember to apply sunscreen to your ears, knees, calves, elbows, and the tops of your feet. We always seem to remember these spots after it's too late!