Hawaiian Tropic Weightless Hydration Clear Sunscreen Spray SPF 70
Lightweight protection that lets you feel the sun, not the sunscreen—now in SPF 70
Hawaiian Tropic® Weightless Hydration Clear Sunscreen Spray is a lightweight clear formula that looks and feels as if it’s barely on! Formerly known as Silk Hydration Weightless Spray, this hydrating SPF 70 sunscreen spray formula offers 12 hours of moisturization and leaves skin feeling silky soft. The continuous spray nozzle allows fast, easy application and has a twist-lock top so there’s no need for an extra cap. Hawaiian Tropic® Weightless Hydration sunscreens are dermatologist tested and made with island-inspired botanicals and ingredients like papaya, mango, passion fruit, plumeria, guava, and aloe for skin-loving suncare you can trust. We care for your skin with broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, and we also do our part to help care for the planet by creating Cruelty-Free sunscreen that’s free from oxybenzone and octinoxate.
Size: 6 oz.
- Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen spray now available in SPF 70
- Weightless and clear formula looks and feels as if it’s barely on
- Continuous spray for fast application and twist lock top for no mess
- SPF 70 sunscreen with 12-hour moisturization
- Lightweight and non-greasy hydrating sunscreen
- Water resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Iconic Hawaiian Tropic® scent—this tropical scented sunscreen celebrates the island botanicals of Hawaii
- Dermatologist tested high SPF sunscreen
- octinoxate-free and oxybenzone-free sunscreen lotion
- PETA-certified Cruelty-free—we never test on animals
- Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen offers broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Also available in SPF 15, 30, and 50 for the protection level you want
- Shake well
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face.
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Remember to apply sunscreen to your ears, knees, calves, elbows, and the tops of your feet. We always seem to remember these spots after it's too late!